Susan Page Tillett

Beautiful #77, who prefers to be called OMA, was a thrill to open with the smell of the wood, the color of the silk wrapping and the anticipation of such a divine gift!

Consider these two pieces of synchronistic fact:

I just moved to Marin County to lead a writer’s retreat called the Mesa Refuge, where Lewis Hyde has been a writer in residence….

For the past several years I have been writing a book called Reclaiming the Gold. The premise is that when we are born, our soul is a delicate golden ball. In trauma, it shatters, and the work of healing is to collect the pieces and reform them into a vessel that can once again hold the soul. #77, OMA, is just such a vessel!

Susan Page Tillett

Today, I held my patra bowl to my heart chakra and when it was warm through, I heard this message, “Today there is enough. Today YOU are enough.”

diana gourguechon

I just visited Susan in her wonderful new home which is so expansive, beautiful and inviting to the natural surroundings.
    I had the task of clearing, arranging and rearranging things. It’s only as I write this that I am aware that I moved everything off every surface to a lovely but out of the way location so that we could enjoy the expansive nature of the house. Everything except the Patra Bowl which I placed in the middle of a bare table in the middle of the room where it could be appreciated.
    I loved the bowl for it’s exquisite beauty but when I heard the story, it’s intended passage I was overwhelmed with it’s significance.
    So I went home but I kept thinking about the bowl and it’s beautiful true message that “for today there is
    enough..more then enough”. I placed a small handmade bowl in my way where I can see it and be reminded.
    What an inspired project!!!

Susan Page Tillett

Thanks to each of my three dear friends who met and held my patria bowl and then wrote about it.

I am so touched by their words. Each one grasped the depth of the patria bowl project. I wish I had one to give each one of them. I wish I had one to give each person on my Christmas list…but that is not the way of the Patra Passage.

This project works on me and changes me daily!

Susan Page Tillett

This is my last day with this beautiful bowl, which has graced my new home in Northern California since it arrived. It has been my companion through such great changes in my life thes past two months and I have been so grateful for its reassuring golden presence.

While technically I could keep it two more months, I now know who the next recipient will be and the time is right for her to receive it….and equally important, I am ready to let go…

I have arrived.
    I am home.

Bless you Lynda Lowe for this remarkable gift and project. It has inspired me deeply!

Susan Tillett Post author

#77 attended Thanksgiving in the Ferguson household in Glencoe, IL. Lovely Dora, in her mid 90s, was very interested in the concept and loved holding the bowl. Now it carries her energy as well.

Diana Gourguechon Post author

Shortly before Christmas this incredible bowl was passed to me by my dear friend Susan, I set it up in a place of safety and beauty breathing in it’s magic every time I passed. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to be part of this inspired project. I’m reminded that I have everything I need for this day….happily.

Diana Gourguechon Post author

Our children and their friends were there and we invited the New Year in by writing our wishes for the New Year and burning them in the patra bowl.

Susan Page Tillett

It is so thrilling to see the bowl formly known as “mine” having new adventures and influencing new lives!

Diana Gourguechon Post author

Here are some pictures of the bowl passing from me to Alexis. Ohhhh I feel naked without the bowl and so happy that Alexis has it.
    Thank you both for making it possible for me to be involved in the Patra Passage.

Susan Page Tillett

I love seeing this beloved vessel passed from beautiful mother to beautiful daughter, as life has been passed from one to the other!

Diana Gouguechon Post author

Patra 79 in the hands of Diana Gouguechon and Alexis Gourguechon as it’s passed on to Susan Cox and Frank Biancalana