12 comments on “Forum

patramimi

How humbling to be gifted an exquisite Patra vessel!

How exciting to explore the possibilities of meditation, conversation, and connection!!

How life-enhancing to be able to give a cherished Patra away, and yet keep each personally curated experience!!!

Joyce Gehl

105 all tucked into bed. I want to crawl into this sweet little box, beneath the purple silk blanket along with Patra 105

Cathy schwindt

My vessel #12 ( she will soon have a name) and I were invited outa the blue to an event for the navy seal foundation. What a life changing experience hearing Jessica Buchanan talk about her kidnapping by samoali pirates and resue after all hope was gone by SEAL team six. This is just one of many stories told that night which makes me so profoundly greatful for the blessings in my life and my friends and who help me grow though there own life experiences I am looking forward to the journey ahead.

Shelly Kapfhammer

Thank you for our lovely vessel (#55). We waited a short time to open the box because I wanted to enjoy the beautiful wooden box that it came in. We have placed our vessel in the most important room in our home under our favorite painting. The painting is of the sea and the sand which is dear to my heart because of my love of surfing. It reminds me of the joy it brings and how important it is to do the things that put smiles on our faces and makes us feel child like. It also sits next to a clock to remind me how “precious” time is and how short our lives are here. We wanted to enjoy the vessel in our home and for it to soak up the beautiful energy around it before we take it on a journey.

Judith Kindler

I was so honored to receive patra #16. It is a blessing. I have placed it on my shrine as an offering to my dieties where it remains in a sacred place. I am so grateful to be reminded of the Eastern principles that are at my core but often forgotten. Thank you Lynda for this great gift of understanding what is truly valuable in life. I look forward to sharing this gift with another.

Donna Stjerna

Greetings fellow Patra journey friends!
    My name is Donna Stjerna and I am enjoying bowl #26 in SO many ways, it is making me think about the ‘art of giving’ in so many new ways and I am exploring this thought process so deeply. I read THE GIFT, the book that partially inspired this project and I found it fascinating. What a GIFT Lynda has given us all.

I’m enjoy reading everyone’s experiences with their bowls!

Donna Stjerna

I have been exploring and reading about one of the bowls every couple days. I am amazed at how different and similar each one is. I’d love to hold each one in my hand and look at it as closely as I have looked at Genii (#26) My wonderful partner of 18 years, proposed to me on Christmas day and we will have ‘Genii’ be at the HEART of our intimate ceremony. Oh Blessings!

Shelly Kapfhammer

My Patra Vessel #55 became my “healing” bowl as I recovered from ankle surgery. I carried the vessel with me at all times and as I came across coins on the ground, I picked them up and made wishes and put them in my bowl in hopes that all of my wishes came true as I journeyed with my vessel. They have all come true and I have now passed it on to a dear friend so she too can make wishes or whatever it is her journey takes her.
    Thank you for such a lovely experience!
    Shelly

Mary Schiendler

Patra Vessel #55 was gifted to me by our dear friend, and I felt very honored and excited to receive it. Holding the bowl is like connecting to the earth, and connecting to the others who have received the bowls. Beautifully hand crafted with the intention of giving and receiving, of allowing individual responses to them, and of knowing they will come back to the place of their origin filled with unique experiences is deeply touching to me. Vessel #55 sits on my living room mantle in my sacred space. A silver leaf decorates the inside of the bowl. This is significant to me as trees are my favorite parts of nature. I have placed a tiny rose quartz sphere in the bowl, symbolizing the heart and feelings of love and caring. The sharing of this gift is so meaningful to me. it makes me smile and makes me happy.